Supraflow is a flowable, light-curing composite with nano-particles
– Class III, IV and V restorations.
– Reduced-size posterior restorations.
– Filling of all types of mini-cavities
– Vestibular recovery of discoloured anterior teeth.
– Contention of mobile incisors.
– Sealing of pits and fissures on premolars and molars.
– Repairing of composite and cermaic veneers.
– As a first layer in classes I and II cavities.
– Nano-charged: excellent aesthetic and mechanical qualities.
– Outstanding wetting properties, allows access to hard-to-reach areas.
– Radiopaque, for an effective diagnosis of secondary cavities.
– Can be used as liner/base under higher viscosity composites.
– Compatible with all the composite materials.
– Low shrinkage for increased durability of the restoration.
– Easy to shape – stays in places and does not stick to instruments
Per 2g syringe + 5 tips
Designations & References:
Shade A1: 211-759
Shade A2: 211-760
Shade A3: 211-761
Shade A3,5: 211-762
Per packet of 20 tips: 211-486
- Class III, IV and V. fillings
- Small posterior fillings.
- First layer in class I and II cavities.
- Fillings of mini-cavities of all types.
- Vestibular veneering of discolored anterior teeth. - Contention of mobile incisors.
- Sealing of wells and grooves on premolars and molars.
- Repair and bonding of veneers
Simplified use, soft consistency, for a perfect modelage, as well as an easy and pleasant use.
Do not stick to instruments.
For all types of anterior and posterior restorations.
'Supraflow is reliable in all aspects. Excellent aesthetics, fast photopolymerization, exceptional durability and high gloss with great durability.'
Dr. Ventseslav Ralev
Light-cured composite Lumifil + Properties: – High resistance to abrasion. – Excellent colour stability when exposed to light. – Very low retraction. – High dimensional stability. – Low water absorption. – Radiopaque. – Easy modelling and polishing. – Does not stick to instruments. – Compatible with all etching and bonds. – Can be polished “mirror” […]
Micro hybrid light cured composite. Suitable for anterior and posterior restoratives with excellent aesthetics. Indications: – Anterior and posterior restoratives. – Direct restorations of class I to V. – Indirect restorations. – Core build up materials. – Aesthetic corrections: shade and shape. – Repairing and realisation of facings. Characteristics: – The system is composed of […]
Self-cured hybrid composite, two component (paste-paste) for anterior and premolar restoration containing micro and macro-particles (from 0.1 to 30 microns) 69% volume and weight load. Indications: XOP composite is indicated for all types of restoration. Properties: – Excellent physico-chemical properties. – Good shade stability. – Good dimensional stability. – Low water absorption. – Can be […]
Choose color style