When you visit www.rs-dental-products.com, cookies are placed on your computer or mobile device. Cookies do not keep any trace of personal information about users and identifiable data will never be recorded. Cookies are used to provide you with a personalized navigation on the site and allow us to improve the browsing experience for your next visits.
Cookies are small data files that are downloaded to your computer’s browser and used when you visit a site. The company that places these cookies on your browser can later read the information contained in these cookies. Cookies are generally classified as “session cookies” which are not stored on your computer after you close your browser and “persistent cookies” which are usually stored on your computer until they are deleted or expire. Here are the different cookies we use:
1. The essential cookies
Some cookies are necessary for you to move around our website and use its features, such as secure areas. Without these cookies, we are not able to display content that is appropriate for the type of device you are using.
2. Cookies to remember your selections
These cookies allow us to remember the choices you have made on www.rs-dental-products.com and to provide enhanced and more personalized features. The information collected by these cookies can be anonymized. They do not allow us to track your browsing activity on other websites.
3. Cookies to personalize your experience
4. Cookies for performance and analysis purposes
Set your cookies
Disabling cookies on the http://www.rs-dental-products.com website will result in the loss of certain features in your customer account and navigation in general. If you wish to control the saving of cookies on your computer or mobile device, you must configure it in the options of your internet browser. To find out more, click on the link corresponding to your browser.
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr&oco=1
- Safari (Apple) : https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=fr_CA