Turboflex is a complete range of vinyl polysiloxane addition silicones.
– Turboflex silicones consistency is suited to the “Wash technique” and to double mixing.
– Turboflex has quite a long working time, followed by a very short setting time.
– Exceptional detail reproduction.
– Thixotropic: washes are easily injected and do not overflow during setting.
– Hydrocompatibility: your impressions are always highly precise, even when in contact with gingival fluid and bleeding.
– Good dimensional stability.
– High elastic memory: 99 %. Easy removal. You can make several models from one impression, with no risk of distortion.
Medical Device of Class I
Turboflex Putty: box of 250ml base + 250ml catalyst (2 x 400g).
Choice of viscosity: Soft or extra soft.
Choice of setting time: normal or fast.
Adapted to all indications and impression techniques.
Has no linear contraction with a high resistance to inorganic agents and UV radiations.
It also has good release properties with organic resins and plasters.
Designations & References:
Putty Soft Normal Set: 1-989
Putty Soft Fast Set: 1-990
Putty Extra Soft Fast Set: 16-149
Turboflex Light: Enhanced precision and lower risks of voids forming due to the presence of saliva.
Choice of setting time: Normal or fast
Auto-mixing system ensuring precise automatic dosing of the base/catalyst ratio.
Maximum detail reproduction.
High tear strength
Possibility of casting the model after disinfection
Designations & References:
Box of 2 50ml cartridges + 12 mixing tips:
Light Normal Set: 16-050
Light Fast Set: 16-051
Regular Normal Set: 16-671
Box of 4 50ml cartridges:
Light Normal Set: 16-120
Light Fast Set: 16-121
Regular Normal Set: 16-172
Accessories: Universal standard for cartridges of 50ml:
Pack of 48 mixing tips: 16-052
Pack of 48 intra-oral tips: 16-053
Gun dispenser: 16-054
Double mixing technique or wash-technique.
- High dimensional stability: Ensures the preservation of the impression. High elastic memory :Elastic memory ≥ 99% which allows high precision of the reproduction details of the impression.
- Water compatible: The Light allows exceptional reproduction of detail even in the presence of gingival fluid or blood.
- Thixotropic: The Light does not run during setting, which ensures ease of use.
- Snap Set" effect: Ideal ratio between working time and setting time in the mouth: long working time, short setting time.
'I recommend the Turbomix range for the speed and homogeneity of the mixture, which allows us to obtain a very precise material.'
Dr. Francis Betsch
Indications: -HydroSoft answers the requests of the customers which looked for a formula like Aquasil from DENTSPLY, especially for the feeling during the mixing of the putty and its presentation in big conditionings. Properties: -For high precision impressions: exceptional reproduction of the details. -Soft and pleasant mixing of the putty. -Good wettability wit resins and […]
Indications: HydroSoft answers the requests of the customers which looked for a formula like Aquasil from DENTSPLY, especially for the feeling during the mixing of the putty and its presentation in big conditionings. Properties : -For high precision impressions: exceptional reproduction of the details. -Soft and pleasant mixing of the putty. -Good wettability wit resins […]
Choose color style